Just renewed, from Mexico and other places

I just sold a home in Mississippi and I am exploring where will be my next home. I would like to spend some time in northern New Mexico, Colorado, Montana this November, so I can possibly look at some places for sale. Also I am interested in Maine. Right now I have a place in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico where I am renting, but I am exploring other places. Any members that need a housesitter in the states I mentioned? I am very good with animals, especially horses and dogs.

1 Like

Hi @kikibri a very warm welcome to our Community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining us from Mexico and for some of our members your present location is one of great love and attraction, any sitting opportunities get a wonderful response.

Of course the best place to start your pet and housesitting journey is having a great profile on the site with plenty of photos, references and completing the verification process, the more owners can get to know a potential sitter through their profile the more opportunity there is to create a connection.

Pet and housesitting is a great way to really connect with a community, there are a number of members who have decided on a location for their permanent home through pet sitting, you really do get a flavor for the place in a way traditional travel can’t fulfill.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with members from around the world and in your wishlist locations.

Angela and the Team