London with a dog

Hello!

I travel and housesit with my dog. Each country has different laws concerning where dogs may and may not go. In Austria I can take my dog into a bakery. In Spain dogs are not allowed in restaurants. What is the situation in London? What are some nice places I can visit with my dog and where can I not take her? Restaurants? Which parks? Any stores? Banks?

thank you

3 Likes

Hi @vagabond Here are a few ideas in the attached article. We had one of our London meet-up’s at the Smith & Whistle in Mayfair which is mentioned in the article, they have a great human and doggie friendly menu! :dog::slightly_smiling_face:

I thought you might also like to see the link from our meet up at the Smith & Whistle, there are some sample menus on the attachment thread

2 Likes

Thanks so much! Wonderful suggestions!

@vagabond :slight_smile:

| Samox24 Regular
24 March |

• | - |

Hi @vagabond Here are a few ideas in the attached article. We had one of our London meet-up’s at the Smith & Whistle in Mayfair which is mentioned in the article, they have a great human and doggie friendly menu! :dog::slightly_smiling_face:

purelypetsinsurance.co.uk

Purely Pets Insurance | 27 dog-friendly things to do in London

Planning some time in the capital, but not sure if there’s much for your beloved pup to do in the big smoke? Never fear: our list below is full of brilliant experiences that you and your hound can share in this great city. No matter where you venture…

I thought you might also like to see the link from our meet up at the Smith & Whistle, there are some sample menus on the attachment thread

@vagabond You are very welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

Just refreshing this thread now the weather is improving with a great article from Secret London with ideas for pooch friendly days out in London. :uk::sunny: