Long flights, Long Layovers, Lounge Passes

Four days till my first international flight since my return from Bali when access to the world began to close and I am as one does, mentally and physically preparing.
I will be traveling through 4 cities before arriving at my final destination with a total of 9 hours layover in Atlanta and Paris. Total travel time will be well over 24 hours.
So late yesterday the spark in my brain fired and I remembered I have lounge passes with my Premium membership!
Logged in, sent a short message requesting my passes and woke up to a very nice email from membership services asking for the details and in less than an hour I have my passes for the international lounges in Atlanta and Paris!

Thank you THS for your efficiency and for assisting in making my journey so much more enjoyable.
Sorry not sorry, I am a very happy pet and home sitter!

13 Likes

What a great way to spend your layover time!! Sounds like the perfect plan for a smooth transition across the pond. Counting down to our ‘slow (ocean) road’ back to traveling overseas. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures :blush:

2 Likes