Long time member finally joining forum page!

I had no idea the forum existed! Long time housesitters user here in Edmonton Alberta Canada! Good to see you all! Happy Easter!

11 Likes

Welcome :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

1 Like

Welcome! We’re glad to have you here! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi John, welcome to our community Forum it’s great to have you here glad you took up the offer on Facebook! We are a small and very active number at the moment, the formal invite to our global membership will be sent very soon.

We can’t wait to get to know you better and share in your TrustedHousesitters journey. Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members.

Edmonton was my home for a number of years, until I realised winters were a little different in BC!

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Bienvenue ! From Québec :slight_smile:

1 Like

Edmonton :sunglasses:. Lived there for many moons, family in Calgary & hoping to get back but not soon enough :frowning:.

Should we ever be in the area, would gladly dogggie sit for you!

Enjoy the TH community as there are heaps of good folk out there to cross paths with.

:+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

hello and welcome. Enjoy the craic. :smiley_cat: :dog2:

1 Like

@Provence
Craic is a Scottish and Irish word for good conversation.This is the best way I can describe it. It is usually used when the conversations are person to person or a group of people .
hope that helps.

3 Likes

Provence if you were to be in a room
With Scots and UlsterScots .
You won’t be able to understand half of the language we use.
My hubby English is still trying to make it out.
The Glasgow accent very hard for me to understand.
I wish that I learnt French and Spanish when I was younger.

2 Likes

Yes Liverpool accent is very strong.
Also very fast.

1 Like

Hello! I’m Ani from USA! I love Trustedhousesitters, and I’m a longtime user! I just learned about the community forum!

3 Likes

Welcome Ani :wave:

1 Like

Welcome Ani.
Enjoy the chat :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you everyone for the welcome! We have had sitters from New Zealand, and Canada stay in our home so far. Looking forward to travel happening again! Hopefully this year. We would like to try our hand at doing sits as well!

1 Like

I lived in Richmond for a few years working at YVR airport! I do enjoy the winters there much better. Thank you for all the information you have provided. I will enjoy being a member of the chat community.

1 Like

You are very welcome @Johnnymutha Just one thought, you returned to Edmonton, althou I have been told the winters are getting milder, Home is home after all. Enjoy being on the Forum.

Yes…I have noticed a bit of a gradual change in the winters. I retuned for work opportunity, but also have grown up here so I have had my fill. I want to pick and choose when to see snow in my golden years :slight_smile:

1 Like