Hey Everyone! Canadian (Ontario) and new to the platform

Hi everyone. My name is Sarah, and I just joined after thinking about this site for a few months. With a few years of house and petsitting under my belt, I figured it was time to branch out of my province and into the world!
I run my own business and have the ability to do what I do from anywhere in the world, so figured the time had come to get to know some other amazing humans and pets and see some other parts of the country and beyond. Can’t wait to get to know some of you!

4 Likes

Hi @fitmomuv3
A warm welcome to the forum. You will find so many like type members here who have year’s of experience and always happy to offer help and encouragement.

If you are a member of TrustedHousesitters, please do add you profile here so other members can ‘meet’ you more personally.

the way to add your profile link is here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Enjoy meeting our members from around the world, and we look forward to sharing in you new sitting adventures.

Which countries are on your radar?

Best wishes
Therese and the forum team.

Hi Sarah. I am in Ontario also. I’m new here, but welcome and enjoy.

3 Likes

Hello @fitmomuv3 and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

I see that you have added your THS link on here now and thank you for that. I just had a peruse of your profile, all looks great but I would suggest maybe asking for a couple of character references and getting them added which can be really helpful when just getting started.

Whereabouts are you hoping to sit? :earth_americas::blush:

Thanks for your message. Have sent out reference requests and should be getting those populated shortly. I’ve also added some areas that I want to sit - but have the feeling that list will grow as time goes by! :slight_smile: Appreciate you reaching out.

1 Like

@fitmomuv3 You are very welcome and I know exactly what you mean! :sweat_smile: