Hello from Canada (& Australia)

Hi there!

My name is Jess - I am brand new to this spectacular platform & grateful to have come across this likeminded network. I am a Canadian who lives in Australia (I run my own business as a graphic designer) and thrive on travel and am a passionate animal lover.

While i have 10 years of pet-and-housesitting experience before discovering Trusted Housesitters, I am overjoyed by these new opportunities.

Wondering if I can ask for help here - please forgive my novice inquiry - I have actually just completed my second ever Trusted Housesitters sit - and we are unable to review eachother as I believe the housesit was not officially booked through the site - the host wasn’t able to officially invite me to the housesit via the confirmation button :woozy_face: … Is there a way to ensure we can still officially review eachother or re-issue the ‘booking’ button after the fact to make it official?@TrustedHousesitters

Thanks so much for reading my post! - Jess

3 Likes

Hi @jessc and welcome to the forum, and to TrustedHousesitters. I’m going to tag @Therese who will contact you via email when she’s next online.

Francine,
Voluntary Forum Moderator

1 Like

Hi @jessc a big congratulations on completing your second TrustedHousesitters’ sit!
I will email you directly from membership services in order to get the full details, so we can help you get this next review on your profile.
Kind regards
Therese

1 Like

@Therese Thank you immensely - I have just replied to your email :pray: Truly appreciate your help here

1 Like

Aw @Snowbird Thank you so much for the warm welcome and for your help!! Truly appreciated!

2 Likes