Maria and Emilio speak, from the south of Spain!

Hello Maria and Emilio. Welcome to TrustedHousesitters community forum. I’m glad you found us.

Southern Spain is such a beautiful part of the world! In fact, my husband and I will be nearby, in Seville, for the month of January. We’re planning to rent a car for part of that time, so we can explore the region a bit. Are there any “hidden gem” places or restaurants you recommend for people who’ve never been to the area but love to explore?

Our forum team is here to help, so please don’t hesitate to send a message if you have any questions. If you want more information about joining TrustedHousesitters, we can help with that too.

One thing many members do is, after they set up their homeowner listing on the main TrustedHousesitters website, they include the link to that listing in their forum profiles. Then they create a topic and ask the other members of the forum to look at their listing and suggest ways to make it sparkle even more. Many of our members are happy to help new folks get started, and this is a great way to really make your listing shine.

Happy travels! I’m looking forward to seeing pictures of your four-legged friends and hearing about your travel adventures.

2 Likes