Meeting a like-minded pet lover!

Although we’ve only been members of THS for 20 days, I feel like I’ve found my people! The feedback, encouragement and wonderful responses from sitters and homeowners alike, has been nothing short of amazing. From day one, it’s been a pleasure to interact with everyone. I was so pleased to apply for and confirm numerous sits, over the next year, and look forward to many more. The icing on the cake occurred today, when I had the pleasure of meeting a fellow sitter and pet lover, @Georgia. I noted that she lived in the next town over, and reached out to her last week. We sat and chatted for close to 3 hours, and it felt like we had known each other for years. What a wonderful introduction for me, into the world of THS!!!

14 Likes

I love this so much. Get it. It’s a wonderful world full of wonderful people!

2 Likes

I had such a lovely time with you this morning. Thanks for reaching out to me.

4 Likes

A very warm welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters @Joanne what a beautiful introduction, thank you.

We are incredibly proud of our very special global community a community of pet lovers brought together by our love for animals and sharing our lives and experiences with like minded people in the most authentic and genuine way.

The relationships we build … I will leave those words to you

Thank you and welcome again … we look forward to sharing in your new THS adventure, like you it will be amazing I’m sure.

Angela & The Team

3 Likes

Loved our chat…look forward to keeping in touch!

As always, thank you for the welcome and continued encouragement!

1 Like

Yes @Amparo so full of wonderful people!

1 Like