Hi from North Carolina

We are a British/American couple who joined THS in 2017. We have had almost forty sits in England and the US and have looked after dogs, pigs, fish, chickens, ducks, rabbits, snakes, and hermit crabs. We love exploring new areas and also returning to past sits. It has been the best unexpected hobby in our retirement!

Love the people we meet and their pets. It amazes us how quickly we can fall in love with other people’s pets!

What a great company this is and the Community Forum is a great bonus!

Tarheel Travelers

6 Likes

Welcome @Expat6 ! I must agree with you. THS is a WONDERFUL company that has changed my life and those of many, many others for the better! You’ll see some criticism and suggestions for improvement here on the forum, but it’s all meant to make a great thing even greater.

1 Like

Hi @Expat6 a very warm welcome to our community forum. Thank you for a lovely introduction and for being a member since 2017, so many sits you must have wonderful pet pics, memories and stories to share.

We absolutely agree about the returning sits also, my husband and I have a London sit which we first spent the summer at when Teazel the cat was just a year we’ve returned every year (only thwarted by COVID) and Miss Teazel is now 9 and I promise she does remember us. I should be in San Diego at a return sit right now but we all know how that story goes in 2021.

Thank you for these wonderful words and sentiment, we couldn’t have said it better.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members from around the world.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy your time here! :grinning: :earth_americas:

2 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello from North Carolina! :grinning:

1 Like

Hi @PetLove welcome to our Community Forum we would love to know a little more about you, please feel free to share.

Enjoy connecting with members from around the world … and many in the Carolinas!!

Angela and the Team

1 Like