Introduction to THS

Hello, I am Dan. I am new to THS. My wife and I have done some housesitting/petsitting in the past and look forward to doing more as well as finding sitters. We are also pet owners who know how valuable it is to be able to find a sitter. Knowing you have someone trustworthy makes your travels much less stressful. We have done couch surfing and home-exchange using on-line platforms and have had nothing but good experiences both as hosts and guests. I look forward to the same experiences with THS. We are in Central Florida and now that I have retired from teaching Special Education in the public schools for 30 years, I look forward to the opportunity to do some sitting.

6 Likes

Hello Dan and welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, thank you for joining us from the sunshine state of Florida. We have many owners members who also enjoy pet sitting themselves, I’ve had owners we inspired to start pet sitting also, it really is a great way to enjoy slow, purposeful travel and connect with communities in a way traditional travel simply cannot do.

We look forward to sharing in your new sitting adventure, you’ll get some great tips and advice from members on the forum. Enjoy the conversations and connecting with other members from around the world.

Angela and the Team

Welcome! :grinning:

1 Like