Meetup Gallery - Share your meetup pix!

We met up with Michelle in Perth. Wish we were as adventurous as she. What great stories she shared along with good advice for we first timers.

12 Likes

@Sandrabaner1 It looks like you all had a fabulous time and thank you for sharing :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Another lovely meet up, this time in Christchurch, New Zealand with @samdevine
Sam, David and I spent 2 & a half hours chatting and laughing together, it was a wonderful afternoon. Will certainly be keeping in touch.

13 Likes

@Smiley thank you so much for sharing … the Southern Hemisphere really suits you :wink: and it’s lovely to meet Sam & David :wave:

It’s wonderful to see our members connecting around the world … you, @Colin, @toml & others are showing just how easy it is to meetup, develop friendships and really feel part of our community.

Have a fab New Zealand Easter … safe and happy travels :hatching_chick::rabbit:

6 Likes

Lovely photosxx

5 Likes
 It was just shear luck! We read about "meet ups" in the latest THS newsletter. So before we left Wellington I checked to see if there were any members in Christchurch.

Our luck, you had posted and you were still here. After dealing with cancelled busses and no show Ubers we caught a taxi and finally arrived at the Bridge of Remberance. You waited. YEAH!
This was our first meet up and we had such a great time we had a hard time breaking away.
We will be following your aventures for sure.
SaM Devine and David Nelson,
“Your Devine House Sitters”

5 Likes

I know you’re addressing this to me :joy:

1 Like

We arranged a meet up with these folks in Calgary, Alberta on March 28th. We spent over 2 hours sharing experiences. They have been nomads and pet/house sitters for 9 years. Karen & Peter have many more exciting tales to tell than us. We are going to be sitting for a couple in July that they just sat for in March. I’m sure our paths will cross again. The plan is to keep in touch.

13 Likes

It was a pleasure to meet you this morning, Mary. Hope to meet you again sometime. Like James said maybe it’ll be that we see you in England next time. I’m thinking Cypress. Safe travels.

Cheers!

Avis

11 Likes

@ACLRJM & @Myhnabird What a great photo! I hope you all had a fantastic time :grin:

Remember that you can share photos on our meet-up gallery

I can move this one there if you would like?

3 Likes

Hi Carla,

Sure, go ahead and move it. I’ll also post a meet up that we had from last week. It’s great sharing experiences with like minded pet/house sitters/nomads.

Cheers!

Avis

1 Like

@ACLRJM Great photo and so glad that you all got to connect - Happy travels :grin:

1 Like

Thank you for a lovely lunch, it was a pleasure meeting you. Have fub

And it was a pleasure to meet you too. Enjoy NZ and the islands of the Caribbean. Perhaps our paths will cross again someday.

1 Like

Never would have thought I’d bump into Trusted Housesitters in Samoa! Spent a lovely evening chatting over dinner with Bob and Alison, global travellers & Housesitters from Australia. A lovely, interesting couple. Picture taken at the Savai’i Lagoon Resort on Savai’i Island recently.

12 Likes

@Smiley This is epic! Lovely photo and it’s such a small world with THS at times. Makes you realise how many pets across the world are being cared for and how many people it is connecting :smiling_face:
Hope you all had an amazing time!

5 Likes

Had a fantastic time in Samoa. Samoans are the most genuinely friendly people I’ve come across.

6 Likes

Wow @Smiley ! You are really traveling the world! Amazing that you met other Trusted Housesitters in Samoa!

4 Likes

@geoff.hom and I had a wonderful meet-up over lunch on Wed. It was interesting sharing stories and getting to know each other. My in-laws live not far (by Texas standards :rofl:) from where Geoff lives, so I’m looking forward to catching up the next time I pass through the area.

Thanks Geoff! I’m glad you were able to “meet-up”.

13 Likes

@Karen_E @geoff.hom It looks like you both had a fab meet-up and a great photo too btw! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes