Meetup Gallery - Share your meetup pix!

Great to see your happy faces catching up at last @Smiley!

5 Likes

This afternoon we had the pleasure to meet, in person, the lovely @temba. As it was a sweltering 38 Degrees here in Albury today we stayed inside to have lunch and share our petsitting stories.

The connections we have made with so many lovely people from around the world have been such an unexpected bonus that we never anticipated happening when we started our own petsitting adventure.

Thanks for taking the detour to come to visit us @temba -we had a really lovely afternoon!

14 Likes

@Colin @temba Great photo! Looks like you all had a great time :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

The feeling was mutual as it was just so great to meet Colin and Karyo today at their sit. We shared so many experiences we’ve had on our sitting journeys and the friendships that have formed as a result of it.
It certainly was a hot day for Autumn but we stayed cool indoors.
Many thanks for your hospitality today @Colin and Karyo. I’ll look forward to a catch-up in the UK next.

9 Likes

Lovely pic. Glad you got to meet ‘my boys’ @temba :joy::rofl: Can’t believe the temperature. Should have jumped in the pool!

4 Likes

You’ll see them again before me, but the wait will be worth it :sunglasses::wink:

3 Likes

I gave ‘your boys’ a hug from you @Smiley! Hopefully I’ll see them again this year.

4 Likes

@Samox24 and @Crookie

11 Likes

Lovely pics. I was hoping to meet up with @crookie in Wanaka/Lake Hawea but guess it didn’t work out. Another time hopefully

2 Likes

@Smiley definitely another time. COVID-19 scuppered our NZ travel

1 Like

Great to see the three of you meeting up!
xx

7 Likes

Wonderful to meet @Bmwoods today at our meet up - a pack walk at the Batiquitos Lagoon! Fellow moderator @Julie_A and her sweet foster fail Trooper were also there with some fellow homeowners and a new member owner Leslie and her dog Rosie. Zorro’s been having a snooze fest :sleeping: since we got home :rofl:.

13 Likes

Awesome! I finally get to see the famous @Crookie ! So nice to see all of you together. Was this in Whitby?

4 Likes

Great to see our canine members enjoying a meet-up as much as the “hoomans” @Kelly & @Julie_A

7 Likes

It was a beautiful day in San Diego! We have gotten so much rain recently, it felt great to get outside in the sun and meet some fellow THS members :hugs: @Bmwoods I hope you enjoy the rest of your time in San Diego, it was so nice to meet you both :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

That was my first time walking the Batiquitos Lagoon trail, it was so pretty. I loved the views of the water and all the flowers starting to bloom. And my favorite part is that the trail is dog friendly. :green_heart::dog:

I’d love more recommendations on dog friendly trails in the SoCal area if anyone has any!

8 Likes

@mars yes this was at Whitby. Probably more like infamous! :rofl:

1 Like

Hey @Kelly and @Julie_A well done! It looks like you had a beautiful day for a fun walk. What a great idea to do something a little different this time.

1 Like

It was a great walk, and so nice to meet you all! Thanks for the invite, @Kelly , @Julie_A. Hoping our paths will cross again one day. Marian & Brent

6 Likes

We moved this post to its own topic to give it more visibility. It can be found here: Perth meetup before Easter?