Message waiting?

I keep seeing a red dot in my inbox suggesting I have a new message but nothing is there. Sometimes the inbox icon changes to green.

Hi @MarieHuggins
I think there is sometimes a delay inbetween reading a message and the red dot on the App disappearing. However, I will mention this to our tech team.

If however the inbox constantly shows an unread message, it could be from way back and from a inactive member, you can remove this in the App by lightly pressing on the message in the inbox.

I hope this helps.

Many thanks. What does the inbox icon turning green mean?

Hi @MarieHuggins
The red dot on the App will indicate a message, and once it has been read, it then does not show any dot. I have never seen a green dot. Please could you direct message a screenshot so I can send it to membership services.

Its not a green dot…the little box icon turns green, the dot remains red

AAh okay … thanks @MarieHuggins
If that red dot does not disappear after you have read the message, maybe if I can suggest that you check that you have the latest App version, alternatively, uninstall and install the App again, and if the problem persists, please do email support@trustedhousesitters.com for them to investigate this more.

Hi @MarieHuggins I normally have to log out and then back in again and then it disappears. Alternatively if this fails then as @Therese has suggested :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like