Moved to a new neighborhood and getting less sitters

@AVP first of all, let me welcome you to the forum. There are so many great members here who are ready to answer questions or help with any concerns you may have (and now your concern in about no applications). I took a look at your profile and I think your home is beautiful and pets are precious. The only reason I can see there might be an issue is because you are showing the sit ending on July 4, and with that being a National Holiday, sitters may not want to be traveling FROM your area on that day. Is there any way they could stay an additional day so they could enjoy the local festivities instead of being on the road? Just a thought.

Also, I would suggest you link your member profile to your user profile here at How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile - Welcome & Getting Started - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum and follow the easy instructions for a homeowner. Linking your profiles will give our members easy access to your profile so they can find the sit and hopefully reach out to assist.

I wish you luck!