My first house sit

Hi, my name is Sid and this is my first house sit.
It’s great to be part of this community.
I’m here in College Park, Md. on a campground in a really cool tiny house watching two amiable dogs.
I’m from the Washington D.C. area so I am very familiar with where I am.
I have been living in Brazil for most of the last two years.
I am back in the area to see family and find a new job.
I am looking for a remote position in insurance, customer service, or data entry.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum @bobbymarley378 and to THS. Your first sit sounds unique – a tiny house. What a variety of homes we get to experience as sitters!

I’m in Virginia and try to get to DC often. There are often sits listed there.

Did you do any house and pet sitting while in Brazil?

You can add your profile to your forum profile by following the instructions here: How to Add Your Profile to Your Forum Profile

There is much to be learned here on the forum. If you click on the little spy glass in the upper right corner, you can enter search terms or a topic or a question to read previous discussions. We have discussed a lot! since the inception of the forum. Enjoy!

1 Like

Hi @bobbymarley378. Welcome to our fabulous, friendly community. I’m glad you found us and introduced yourself. Congrats on getting your first sit! I hope it’s going well. As @mars mentioned, if you put a link to your TrustedHousesitters sitter page in your forum profile, our members here will be able to take a look at it and, if you’d like, provide you with ideas of ways to make it really stand out.

Again, welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy your time here.

2 Likes