Navigating a saved search list

Hello @Paljimmy I may not be understanding your point/question, as I don’t see this as a glitch. I’ll add a link to the post Ben from product development did, when modifications were done to the saved search feature:

Ben’s post - October 2021

Note points 2 and 3. Each email shows up to six new listings. Then, for example, when it says view all X sits (example below), it redirects you to the website. At that point, you are leaving your email.

Screen Shot 2022-07-11 at 6.11.25 PM

There isn’t a way to go back to your email from the website. Now that you’re on the website, the new listings will also be merged within any boosted listings that have happened while that email was being generated, or newer listings. That’s my simple explanation of the merging, as I don’t know what technically happens in the programming but I notice additional listings that usually display the New tag.

When I moved to page 2 of the website listings, I was able to use the back arrow to go back to the first screen.

I hope that helps. If not, please reply and we’ll tag a membership services person to connect with you for a more thorough explanation.

Francine,
Volunteer moderator :canada: