Maddening new search glitch

I am finding a very annoying new obstacle in the search process. As I look thru the listings and click to examine any particular one, the page now offers “See all house sits” at the top of each individual listing page, rather than “Return to search.” I might be 30 pages into a search and then am shunted back to page one with my filters cleared off, requiring me to re-enter my filters and begin my search at the very beginning all over again, only to sort thru dozens of pages I’ve already looked at. It makes the search enormously time consuming and now I am hesitant to click on an interesting looking sit because I don’t want to be sent back to the beginning to start all over again. Is anyone else experiencing this? I wonder why THS has made this maddening change.

1 Like

Hi @mmtwilson14
I have noticed that as well and find it extremely frustrating. I actually find having to re do my filters more annoying. I now favourite any sits that look interesting to me.
Of course, unless I am wrong in this, (happy to be educated)
you can’t see favourites on the web page only on the app.
Makes it less time consuming but not by much.
happy searching
F.

Hello, @mmtwilson14 Thank you for sharing this feedback, I have passed it on to the Product Team.

They have let me know that the original search page is still there. What happens when you click on a listing on the search page is that the listing then opens in a new tab. If you go back to the main search page tab then your search and filters will still be there.

This is on the desktop version of the website.

As this has been raised they will look into this behaviour and how intuitive it is. If there are any updates we will let you know.

I hope that helps but if you have any more questions let me know and I will help as much as I can :slight_smile:

Thank you for clarifying this!

1 Like