Current Site Tech Issues

Hi everyone we are aware of some technical issues with the site, specifically the “Find A Sit” page and the team are working to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience

We will keep you updated.

Update: The issue has now been fixed and we apologise for any inconvenience this matter has caused. Please report any on going issues to the Membership Services Team via the Help Desk Live Chat or email support@trustedhousesitters.com

Thank you, the Admin Team

I am using my laptop and when I click on ‘Find a house sit’, it takes me to a blank page.

Anyone else having issues?

Is there a glitch?

I too am having the same problem. I’ve passed it on and myself or another moderator will report back later. Thank you for sharing!

Hello, I have a problem with trustedhousesitters, when I go to the site and want to look at the seat or go into my account, I only see a white screen, otherwise I see nothing.
Look on my screenshot.

Hi @Morpheus0077 yes please see the above message. It has been reported and I am waiting to hear back from our team. As soon as I have an answer myself or another moderator will report back.

Same here.
Completely unable to search for house sits at all in a browser.

Thanks @Kelly for looking into it!

I too am not able to search for a house sit, just a blank page

I had that yesterday too and then it fixed again

I too can not access house sits on the web browser! I called in and was told it was not an emergency. The provided me with an email address, that is not listed on the site, so I just got an email back, but it does not sound like they are aware of the issue. I am located in canada.

I am using my laptop and when I click on ‘Find a house sit’, it takes me to a blank page.

Anyone else having issues?

Is there a glitch?

I too am having the same issue. I can’t use the website to find a house.

Im having the same problem. I see this was first reported 5 hours ago?!

Thank you!! I wish we could still phone the tech as it was very frustrating getting email support address, and communication. I just joined the forum tonight to see if anyone was having the same issue, and hopefully to get communication back from trusted housesitters on any update.

1 Like

Glad to see the site is working again, after that 7-8 hour outage!

Update: The issue has now been fixed and we apologise for any inconvenience this matter has caused. Please report any on going issues to the Membership Services Team via the Help Desk Live Chat or email support@trustedhousesitters.com

Thank you, the Admin Team

For me, the forum behaves a bit strange. Threads hop back up to the top of the page, it is difficult to see the later responses.

Edit: probably just a temporary glitch on my side.