Another Glitch?

Not sure who to direct this to so adding to the Forum. I have an upcoming sit and received the Welcome Guide yesterday. I wanted to just acknowledge it and say we’d read it but when I clicked on “previous conversations” on the Upcoming House Sits page it didn’t take me to the earlier conversations or allow me to add a new message. Is there a problem or am I just not in the right part of the site to do this? ( I just checked conversations on completed sits and these are visible).

Hi @LizBCN If I can kindly ask you to refresh your page when you are in that message to see if it comes up. There is a little bug at the moment, that is bringing up blank screens in between toggling between sections. Our tech team are working on this, but in the meantime, refreshing your page helps.
If this is still persisting, please do email support@trustedhousesitters.com to investigate your specific situation.
Best wishes
Therese

Thanks for replying. I have refreshed the page but it’s still the same. However if the tech team is working on bugs I’ll wait a few days and see if it resolves itself before emailing support.

Thanks again
Liz

Hi @LizBCN Just a quick question, did you try logging out completely and then logging back in again? I have found that I have to do this and not just refresh the page for it to update properly. Hope this helps and if not then hopefully the tech team will resolve soon for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like