I’ve noticed a few people mentioning things you can do on the website that you can’t do on the app and vice versa. I don’t use the app much because I’m usually on my computer, but I was wondering if we could list the differences here so I’m aware?
The only one I know for sure, is that on the website, if you are looking at sitter’s review on a sit, if they’re still active, you can click on a their name and go to their page and see how they reviewed other sits, as well as reviews that owners left for them.
If you know of any other differences, please list them here in the comments. Thanks!
Website (via a browser such as Safari or Chrome on a computer, tablet, or smart phone):
- can see sitter’s profiles and other reviews they’ve left as well as reviews HOs have left over them (if they have a current account)
- Premium Membership badge shows here but not on app
- you can create up to 10 saved searches on the app but only create 3 on the browser version. You can still view all 10 on the browser.
App: (the THS app downloaded to a tablet or smart phone from Apple App Store or Google Play)
- can see all previous sitters for a particular home owner, even if they haven’t left a review.
- Photo captions show in app, but not website
- you can create up to 10 saved searches on the app, but only 3 on the website.
- When you favourite a listing via the app you will get a notification when they post new dates via the app. This is only a function via the app