Need assistance to activate my profile! URGENT

I did subscribe to your platform few days ago, i paid and i did all the process you ask for, but my profile is still not activated. I still cannot contact any owner.
So i did ask to resend an email for my email confirmation and it didn’t work. So i click on references (wich you don’t say clearly it is required) and wrote a name and asked for a link, i did never get the link and the button says “awaiting answer” now.
I tried to reach you by phone but and i always get an answer machine sending me to the platform. I sent you a mail but i didn’t get any answer yet.
What can i do? Please help me to access to your service.

Hi @Barbara.V and welcome to the forum and TrustedHousesitters. Not sure why this isn’t processing as it normally does, but let’s get this sorted out for you as quickly as we can. I am going to pass your query over directly to the weekend team in membership services so that they can contact you directly. There are less people over the weekend so please bear with them. I will message you here in the forum when I get feedback but I’ll close this post down as it won’t be anything that members can help with. Don’t worry and we will get you sorted. All the best, Vanessa and the forum team.

1 Like