Not receiving the email verification link

Hi, I’ve just signed up with a premium housesitter membership but I can’t verify my email because I haven’t received the email with the verification link. I’ve been requesting help for hours but no one is getting back to me with some information. Please can someone look into that asap?

2 Likes

@Angela_L please can you help me to sort this?

Hi Denise and welcome to both TrustedHousesitters and the community forum. Sorry you are having problems with the verification, let me get this referred to membership services now so that someone can help you.

1 Like

Thanks @Vanessa_A ! I really appreciate your help. Hope we can sort this out…

2 Likes

Hi Denise… I’ve just heard back from @Laura-MembershipServices who has now sorted this for you and your email is verified. She’s emailed you also, but you are good to go. All the best.

Hi Denise… just to let you know Angela is travelling today so has had limited internet, otherwise I know she’d have answered you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Many thanks to all of you for sorting this out for me! Can’t wait to start my housesitting adventure! Have a wonderful evening

1 Like

No problem at all! Glad you are excited… it’s a wonderful adventure to be on, and please keep us updated here with your journey :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @Denise I’d like to join @Vanessa_A in welcoming you to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, we look forward to sharing in your THS journey … which I know will be much more successful and enjoyable than my 11 hour train journey to get from London to Scotland today …

and thanks to our amazing Customer Services team member @Laura-MembershipServices and Vanessa for helping you with your verification.

Good luck and do keep us updated.