New from Los Angeles/Las Vegas!

I’m Sabriel, pronounced like shä brē el. I know, confusing.

I am a singer, songwriter and producer born and raised in Las Vegas, but I am splitting my time in LA as much as I can, which brings me here!
My family has been in Vegas for many generations. I have the itch to change that and to finally be the one to experience more of the world. I spent my entire early twenties introverted and anxious about taking risks. About 2 years ago, I decided I needed to take the leap and start living my life. I’m ready to have new experiences and to see new places. This website provides me with the freedom to do that, while also succeeding with my music.

About me:

I love music, soul music specifically. Stevie wonder is my favorite. I love collecting E.T. things!
I spend a lot of time in Los Angeles for work. I’ve had dogs my whole life. My best friend in the whole world, my English bulldog named Billie, passed away in January. I miss her dearly and love hanging with dogs and cats for that boost of love. I am extremely reliable and punctual. I am also respectful, responsible and quiet.

It’s time for me to be the one that left my hometown.
I’m so excited for what’s to come. Thank you! Let’s chat!

3 Likes

Hi @sabhob welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters you have joined a very special community, thank you for a wonderful introduction.

Stories abound within our community of lives being changed, members having experiences they could never have imagined without TrustedHousesitters, our lifestyle opens up a world of slow travel with pet love and companionship and the opportunity to connect with other pet lovers in a way like no other. The ideal lifestyle for inspirational motivation.

It is also known to heal broken hearts. Losing a beloved pet family member is a loss every pet parent will experience, we are so sorry to hear of Billie’s passing, I lost my best friend Holly who (clever girl) led me to pet sitting and new pet loves to fill the empty space bringing joy back into my life.

Pets, People & Places …

I know Vegas so well and spent New Year’s Eve 2017 with Stevie Wonder (and a few thousand others) while we were there for three months (one of many long term visits)

Welcome again and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world, we so look forward to sharing in your new TrustedHousesitters adventure.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Aw Angela, thank you for this intentional response! I am so sorry to hear about Holly. <3

Wow about Vegas and I am sure that NYE in 2017 was so special!! Thanks for the warm welcome.

• Sabriel
1 Like

Hi and Welcome Sabriel :wave:

This is So exciting, the world has truly amazing places to see, and a lot not right in the touristy places. This site will be a wonderful tool for you to get out there and see some of it.

I’m so very sorry to hear of your baby Billie’s passing. I know personally this is something that’s never easy. I’m sure though in your new adventures on here, you will have lot of chances for Cuddle, snuggles and love from the many different types of Fur-babies out there.

I wish you the best in your new adventures to come, and should you have any questions, the forums are such a wonderful place with such amazing people, that can help point you in the right direction. :slight_smile:
-Deb :heart:

2 Likes