New nomadic sitters

Hello @99nomads - Good evening from New Zealand!

Thank you for the mention, I am really pleased to hear that you have found some of my posts useful, although I have to admit that I often am only passing on help and advice that has been given to us from other far more experienced sitters than we are since we started our own nomadic adventure so I can’t take all the credit myself :grinning:

Great news that you are about to embark on an adventure of your own, you must be very excited. I am sure you will love this lifestyle as much as we do.

Good luck and please keep us updated !

Colin & Karyo

4 Likes

Are you guys in Colorado? That is where I live now. Moving out of my apartment in Feb selling everything and moving to Thailand the end of July. Can’t wait to get this adventure started.

1 Like

We are in Auckland, New Zealand.
Best of luck for you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hello @Michael1 and a belated welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

How are you finding your house sitting journey so far? :cat::dog::rabbit::horse::bird:

1 Like

We’ll, it’s an adventure! Mostly great. Have met nice people and nice animals. We’re on number 6 now and have 6 more in the queue! :grinning:

3 Likes

@Michael1 that’s great to hear… enjoy your forthcoming sits and travels! :blush:

2 Likes