New to forum..thinking of joining

Hi everyone,
Hello from north Nottinghamshire .
I am just about to join THS and very excited to see who is out there and would like to come and look after our gorgous cat.
I am looking at joining THS, but have lots of questions. One I wanted to ask was, what if you pay your yearly subscription , then if you dont find a sitter for the dates you want?

Hi @Jan62 and welcome to the Forum. I think I can speak on behalf of thousands of happy traveling pet lovers with TrustedHousesitters that you will find the experiences everlasting and this community particularly supportive.

In regards to your question, it depends on what level membership you are considering. For Standard and Premium levels if you do not receive any sitter applications within 14 days of posting your first listing, you’ll receive your money back with no strings attached. https://support.trustedhousesitters.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360001697837-What-is-the-Money-Back-Guarantee-

Of course having a stellar listing with plenty of lead time enhances your chances of attracting a wider range of candidates. I’m sure you’ve seen some pretty desirable ones yourself, so feel free to embellish yours with attractive photos of your home, environment and your ‘gorgeous’ cat.

We’ll be looking for you and should you have any more questions, we are happy to help.

Warmly,
Karen S and the Forum Team

1 Like

Hi Karen, I have just created a log in too, and was wondering the same thing!! Thank you! :smiley_cat:

Yay! And welcome @Pikeylove! I hope you’ll share where you are and where you’d like to go…

Meantime, one way to enhance your listing is by including it in your Forum profile. That way anyone who reads your comments or posts can glean more details about you for the future. https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile/8396?=true

Thanks for joining this wonderful community. We’ll be watching :dog2: :cat:
Karen S

1 Like

@Jan62 Here is more information on how to create an ultra appealing owner listing. Our blog has a world of helpful tips like this which you’ll find on the home page.

1 Like