New to TH but have 8 sits lined up

Hello fellow TH’s

I am new to TH but not new to house sitting and looking after furry children. I can’t wait to get started and have my first sit scheduled for the end of March in London and 7 more lined up between now and September.

My main focus is for house sits in London (north of the river preferably as I’m a north Londoner and it’s familiar territory) as I have loads of friends in the creative community in London. My other area of interest is in Hove where my daughter and her wife live.

It’s all very exciting and so looking forward to spending time with lovely furry children and meeting lots of wonderful people in the process.

Cheers
Sandra

11 Likes

Well now sounds like you will be quickly upgraded to veteran status.
Well done @Sandrap1104! Have fun exploring and please do share your adventures.
Welcome!

3 Likes

Thank you @Amparo - I will certainly share my adventures!

2 Likes

Welcome! Sounds like you’ve created an excellent profile.

3 Likes

Welcome to the THS community @Sandrap1104 :wave:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you :wave:

2 Likes

Hi @Sandrap1104 welcome to our community forum and to TrustedHousesitters, congratulations on your sits, that’s amazing … as for Hove being your area of interest Brighton is the home of TrustedHousesitters, it’s where we were “born and raised”

Enjoy the forum, connecting with members from around the world and we look forward to sharing in your new THS adventure.

Angela and the Team

2 Likes

Hi @Angela_L
Thank you for your welcome. I really am very excited - I now have 10 sits lined up and counting! The wonderful thing about all these sits is that before they’ve been agreed, I’ve actually had video calls with the hosts - everyone has been so delightful. Can’t wait to get started and sharing my adventures on this forum!
Best wishes, Sandra

2 Likes

Love it! Go you!

2 Likes