New to Trustedhousesitters... for the second time

Hello everybody,
I joined a few months ago out of curiousity, then left a little while afterwards, now back again, for staying! Now it’s the right time and I am more able to commit.
Looking forward to starting my new experience as a Trusted house sitter.
My name is Monica. I am based in Italy although I hope to spend a lot of time in Ireland where I lived for more than 20 years… I actually don’t want to use the past tense, thinking I still live there.

9 Likes

Hi @Mokina and welcome back! Sounds like you have a plan and a great plan at that. We are going to Ireland next April, so would love to hear about some of your favorite places so we can plan accordingly. We tried to go three different times during the pandemic, but looks like this time will work (unless something dreadful happens this winter)… Where are you living in Italy? We are also going there again next year to explore the southern region. We have been to Florence, Venice, Tuscany, Pisa, etc., but want to head down to the boot this time.

If there is anything you need from us, please feel free to reach out to other members or any of the TrustedHousesitters team. We are all here to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

Once again, welcome back and enjoy the journey!

1 Like