Hello from Nashville, TN!

Hello All! My name is Abby and I I am currently on my first official housesit and am excited at the opportunities this brings! I have a few other housesits lined up in the next few months. In between those sits, I’m heading to France and Italy to live abroad for a few months (I won’t be housesitting there, but maybe one day!)
I have met the kindest people through this community and am excited to get to know more of you!

9 Likes

Abby,

Congratulations! Our first sit was last September. We’re traveling the world and currently on number 11. We’ve had 3 in England, 1 in Scotland, 1 in Italy, 2 in Spain, and 4 in New Zealand. THS is a wonderful opportunity to combine our 2 loves, pets and travel and we’re making the best of it heading back to Europe in June with sits on Crete, Jersey and in Germany.
Have fun!
Dan and Nan

6 Likes

Hello @disneyabby1 and a warm welcome to the Community Forum and congratulations on your first sit! :clap:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

It sounds like you have an exciting few months ahead. Whereabouts in France and Italy will you be?

For reference, you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following the attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

Happy travels! :earth_americas::blush:

1 Like

Hey Abby! That’s so awesome! Where in France and Italy will you be? We are doing something similar - heading over for our 8th summer of slow travel and just living like a local. This summer we will be in the U.K. and France. Previous summers we’ve spent loads of time in Italy as well.

1 Like