Newbie!

Hi from our family in North Somerset UK. I am unable to contain my excitement at finding such a fantastic community of Trusted House Sitters. We live in Blagdon overlooking the lake and hoped that others would love to experience our home environment too. At home we have our pets, 2 dogs and a cat, all friendly if not initially a little shy. Our first sitters have proved that we need not have worried quite as much since the pets all seem happy to swap their new found friends for us, I think they call it cupboard love! We canā€™t wait for new visitors and canā€™t quite believe that all this time we didnā€™t know Trusted House Sitters existed :blush:

10 Likes

Hello and welcome :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hi @Lakeview, welcome from glorious Somerset ā€¦and for such a lovely introduction

Thank you, the feeling is mutual!

Great to hear your first sit, your petā€™s first sitting experience, was everything you hoped it would be. Our adorable pet members do tend to bond with the hands that feed them but are always so excited to see their ā€˜real peopleā€™ return home, itā€™s only then that they even realise you went away ā€¦ which makes us as happy as them.

I just had to look up Blagdon Lake, itā€™s looks beautiful what a wonderful place to live and for sitters to be able to call ā€œhomeā€ thank you for joining our community and for introducing us to life in Somerset.

Enjoy the conversations and connecting with members from around the world.

Angela and the Team

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Its so great to hear that your first experience using Trusted Housesitters went so well

1 Like

Welcome @Lakeview!
You are going to love it here!

1 Like