Rocket, the love of my life

When I was visiting London a few months ago, I took care of an incredible little cat named Rocket and I still think about him everyday! He was the sweetest boy, who loved to cuddle. He also had an adorable personality and loved sleeping on his back and having his arms massaged. Burmese are such special creatures and he will always hold a special place in my heart. Not to mention, heโ€™s gorgeous!

:heart_eyes: :cat2:

17 Likes

Wow, beautiful photo of, yes, a beautiful cat, @kaylarose! Thanks for sharing your love of pets!

2 Likes

Those eyes :heart:

We have looked after a pair of Burmese brothers on a THS sit this year . They were very affectionate , cuddly and chatty.

@kaylarose I can certainly see why! Rocket is adorable & those eyes! :cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

He is soooo cute! @kaylarose !
I am only HO here, but I used to foster pets a few years back. The first dog I rescued/fostered I completely fell in love with and wanted to keep her so badly. Itโ€™s so hard saying goodbye but their memory lives with us forever as theyโ€™ve left their paw :paw_prints: prints in our hearts.

2 Likes

Burmese are a lovely breed, so affectionate and cuddly!

3 Likes