Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

After a long day, it’s nap time!

6 Likes

This little guy sitting patiently, on our last day, waiting for his family to return from their holiday.

4 Likes

The first photo is of our current HO’s dog that we’re NOT minding! He joined the HO’s on their motorhome holiday and is being showered with toys - look closely, there’s a dog on the seat!
The second photo is of the HO’s cat that we ARE minding - he adores being the only child in the house currently…

3 Likes

This is Kitkat saying goodbye as we packed up the car. I like to think he was waving us off in his own silent way!

4 Likes

Oscar dreaming of being a big cat

4 Likes

4 Likes

@Jennifergo I see your cool dog, and I raise you a cool cat…

2 Likes

These are the three last pictures I have on my phone. They have been taken this morning on the annual national walk of 5km organized on many towns and villages of Quebec province. For health and exercice promotion.
1- Gaïa, the golden comes to pick me up.
2-3: Beautiful walk with autumn colored leaves.

6 Likes

This is is sweet Fig from my last sit. His owners were surprised that he got this close with me as he is the most shy of their 3 pets

5 Likes

Sweet little Boden!

6 Likes

This is Mouse…in a box! :grinning:

6 Likes

Max having a bit of a sulk after his Autumn haircut

7 Likes

Vesper on an early morning stroll through the Lickey Hills south of Birmingham, England.

After Vesper retired as a guide dog, he was promoted to management, and he sired 140 puppies for the guide dog program! He is now fully retired.

9 Likes

This is Sherlock (nearest to the camera) and Mrs Hudson on our current sit playing by the pool with my hubby John :dog::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I’m all excited now @Samox24; Welshies & Airedales are our passion! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I always look out for sits with them (not easy to monitor).
I don’t suppose you can say who you’re sitting for exactly…could you just give a location so I can do some detective work?

1 Like

Our last little friend; he lives in Edinburgh :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

@Saltrams if you click on our photo on here you can see our profile & view the previous sits we have done including the latest one. Hope this helps. :slightly_smiling_face:

My last few photos are of my new kittens Pickle and Pumpkin :blush:

It’s taken two weeks but they are very settled in and getting along really well with my two dachshunds Billy & Bear. :dog: :dog: :cat2: :black_cat:

11 Likes

Oh! @Samox24 it’s you. I’ve noticed your profile because my father was an avionics engineer at LHR & I grew up in that environment (no, not in TBA hangar but in the circle of BA people, you know what I mean).
Anyway, thank you for your super answer :wink:

1 Like

It’s so cute

1 Like