Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

It’s never too cold for an ice cream! :dog::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Time for a belly scratch!!!

10 Likes

@Joanne aww such a bundle of cuteness! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We’re currently in an Airbnb and not housesitting. But they find us :heart_eyes_cat:

11 Likes

@botvot this always happens to us too! :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

6 Likes

I am howling with laughter, because not only is that the cutest photo, but that cat does look SO relaxed. So adorable!! I love cats.

1 Like

I trained my own Service Dog, and we are moving to Scotland soon. It is the most beautiful thing to have a Service Dog, truly life-giving, life-saving, and a miracle for me. I am so glad you do that for others to have the same comfort and support in life. It makes the difference between impossible and joyful living.

1 Like

Did no one else feel like a dinosaur-sized cat was staring at them through the screen? I was a little scared. :laughing:
Very cool shot!

8 Likes

Our “Mandatory” Morning Walks are so beautiful, Taos, New Mexico, USA, this week:

9 Likes

beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

@anon84784007 Beautiful! :heart::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

While waiting for the family to return home from a flight delay on my last evening…this love of a pup was sitting on the other side of the couch just looking at me.

I got up from the couch for a minute and this sweetie dog got up and sat in my spot, on my scarf. The only time in 10 days she did such a thing.

So I grabbed all the last cuddles I could get!

9 Likes

@HelloOutThere That’s so lovely! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for sharing such lovely photos. :camera::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

That face of “a love of a pup” just melted my heart. Thank you! I am so happy for you both, getting in a good snuggle, and thank you for sharing this, HelloOutThere-Friend.

4 Likes

Gatsby the Great in San Francisco!

10 Likes

white, black & red - stylin’ :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@PVGemini What a cutie! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Such a sign of true comfort, peace and trust!

3 Likes