Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

My 2 pooches, walk on the canal and post walk snoozes. I’ve got Covid at the moment so they’re being very good and coping with 20min walks till I feel better.

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon @Suemog

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

This popped up on my facebook memories today… my gorgeous African Pygmy Hedgehog and my littlest pooch :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

This is Bandit

6 Likes

This little blue-eyed face, has stolen our hearts :heart:

7 Likes

Ian being hypnotized by the cats of Turkiye :heart_eyes_cat:

7 Likes

8 Likes

Teddy from our East Grinstead sit last week who was just as excited as us to see the snow

11 Likes

I love doggie paw pads!

2 Likes

Our new charge is missing his family; they’ve just left on their travels :cry:

9 Likes

This is my niece’s 6 little dogs when they went on holiday recently, all nice and cozy in the back of the ute.

5 rescue moggies and 1 old Jack Russell lady (Gaby) that was actually my sister’s dog, but after having a litter of 3 boy dogs and living with them for 8 years, one day she just decided she had enough and moved in with my niece… :woman_shrugging:

Now, whenever my niece and Gaby visits her mom (my sister) and the 3 boy JRT’s, Gaby only has eyes for my niece, in case she leaves - as if to say: ‘don’t you dare leave me here with the boys’ :joy:

7 Likes

3 Likes

Foster cats Timmy and Jenny. I had 3 more (a set of 5 siblings) but 3 got adopted a few days ago!

6 Likes

Jeffrey holding his Christmas gift his owners left me.

7 Likes

Tennis anyone?

10 Likes

I can really understand this :slight_smile:

I will even cross the road to say hello to a dog! My day is simply not complete if I have not interacted with a pet.

3 Likes

@Therese We are exactly the same!! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes