Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Jessie relaxing…

7 Likes

Yoga on the beach anyone?

7 Likes

The last picture I took of Walter was Sunday morning when we had both just woken up to the sun streaming into my room :rofl:

6 Likes

@Jenny Walter’s expression says it all! :rofl:

Latest foster kitties. Angel (white) and Lavender

8 Likes

What a beautiful cat - and the blippy little tongue, too!!

2 Likes

‘Casey’ … when you get to sit a very special soul, again and again … and again :dog: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :dog:

Not quite the last one (picture that is )

11 Likes

@Angela_L Casey is adorable! :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

9 Likes

In possession of a tug-of-war battle

9 Likes

San and her two admirers Mario and Luigi in Honolulu. :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Here is a photo my sister sent me, of one of her many chiahuauas! This is Noa, who was her first, and who is a cute little old gentleman. He’s my favourite (shhh don’t tell the others!) but they’re all very cute. I’ve lost track of how many there are… I think it’s four!

7 Likes

Bonding in Koh Tao with Moo :thailand:

12 Likes

A very happy Freya after we spent over half an hour hunting in the long grass for her missing ball! :dog::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

8 Likes

Merlin is a two year old Maine coon, several year growing yet

5 Likes

Walter jumped into this basket, and was immediately PERPLEXED :rofl:

2 Likes

7 Likes

Hello @PdxJon and a warm welcome to the Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

That’s a lovely photo, thank you for sharing :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

For reference you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by clicking here if you would like to and it will enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback. :blush:

Thanks. It seems I’m unable to access my dashboard as it says my listing is incomplete. I don’t have current dates to add as it requests. How do I get out of that?