Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Never met a beagle who didn’t have a lot to say.

1 Like

This gorgeous boy is Dylan and we recently looked after him for two weeks in Edinburgh. He is the very best of doggie companions and we miss him very much. :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi @Lorry and Dylan welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us here. It’s so special having pics of our adorable pet members and what amazing eyes you have Dylan.

I was in Edinburgh on a sit recently too Lorry, two kitties it is a fab city to explore when you get the opportunity as we did.

We look forward to seeing more pet pics and sharing in your TrustedHousesitters experiences.

Welcome again

Angela and the Team

Hope this works…still working my way around this forum and playing catchup on reading posts. This was my last sit with Basil, beautiful Golden Retriever. Out on our walks, she always managed to find a stick, pure joy :grinning:

2 Likes

Awww Dylan looks adorable, those eyes! Isn’t it so hard saying bye bye to the pets we care for, we all fall helplessly in love with them. Welcome to the Forum Lorry!

Plume, mad at the world because it was raining outside (although she decided to stay outside and get wet herself)

2 Likes

We just finished taking care of Goldie. She LOVED our daily hikes in the Andes.

4 Likes

Nobody is looking at the camera. The boys were too busy giving Hank some love!

3 Likes