Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Merlin and Poppy bringing in the hay!P1310297 - Edited

3 Likes

This is Cleo, we are currently looking after her on our current house sit and she is absolutely adorable :two_hearts:

6 Likes

Care Dog!! So very sweet.

this is Greystoke in our garden in Kenya. My husband collects bikes. I collect rescued cats. A good deal!

9 Likes

Catnap

Be like Oscar

6 Likes

Cool…a motorbike riding cat…just when you thought you ahd seen it all!!

1 Like

what does she say?

@sbridges0414 …a great shot…seems phone cameras have come a long way in a short space of time…as good if not better than alot of cameras around!

This photo was taken this morning, it is one of the four Dexter cattle we are currently looking after, they are such lovely animals :two_hearts:

12 Likes

What a great photo - the eyes are so expressive. The photo makes me want to add a speech caption above. The first one I thought of was ‘Really? You can’t be serious!’

1 Like

Brilliant… yes what a great caption! :+1:t2::sweat_smile:

@Amparo LOVELY!

1 Like

So here is Poppy (Sheltie) and it looks like she wants to go to the beach and make sand castles…today…late afternoon after a LONG walk and she still has bags of energy OMG!

6 Likes

So here is the wizard himself to be sure to be sure…meet Merlin a lovely rough coated English Sheepdog and Poppys nemesis and partner in crime! We are just back from a big walk out of Corby (Northamptonshire) following a OS map that needs updating badly…public footpaths non existant…fields ploughed under where a few days ago there were paths…cows that had never seen a dog…a pub we aimed for but never arrived at…the joys of dog walking…I love it and i would like to think these two did also…sound asleep at my feet right now! Nite nite little dogs X

7 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. Haven’t seen one in a long time.

4 Likes

@Amparo yes you dont see many around for some reason and it was the photos of the dogs that first got me applying! Lots of dog hair of course but then I have got used to that…you could knit a jumper every day from the amount I brush off them!

3 Likes

Never met a beagle who didn’t have a lot to say.

1 Like

This gorgeous boy is Dylan and we recently looked after him for two weeks in Edinburgh. He is the very best of doggie companions and we miss him very much. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Hi @Lorry and Dylan welcome to our community forum thank you for joining us here. It’s so special having pics of our adorable pet members and what amazing eyes you have Dylan.

I was in Edinburgh on a sit recently too Lorry, two kitties it is a fab city to explore when you get the opportunity as we did.

We look forward to seeing more pet pics and sharing in your TrustedHousesitters experiences.

Welcome again

Angela and the Team

Hope this works…still working my way around this forum and playing catchup on reading posts. This was my last sit with Basil, beautiful Golden Retriever. Out on our walks, she always managed to find a stick, pure joy :grinning:

2 Likes