Share A Smile - What's the last pet pic on your phone’s camera roll? -

Isn’t he!! Wish I could have taken him home :slight_smile:

1 Like

…and here’s one i prepared earlier!

8 Likes

Gorgeous, @carpediem what amazing markings …

3 Likes

If we all cared as much about each other as a Spaniel cares about a tennis ball, as Louis Armstrong would have said ‘oh, what a wonderful world!’

12 Likes

Since I’m now an accomplished petsitter thanks to TH, I crazily offered to watch a friend’s Schnoodle for 10 days. My dog Shula and I knew the dog but obviously not well enough! He turned out to be a major barker and 100% ball obsessed. I finally trained him that there were NO balls at my house. That we had to go to the dog park that’s next to tennis courts in order to give him the exercise he needed AND that the balls didn’t come home with us. He was a lot of fun in many ways, but I don’t think Shula was heartbroken when Max left.

4 Likes

Ta Dam ! How can she sleep ?

7 Likes

The alien next to my bed

6 Likes

“Shove over - there is room for two here!”

6 Likes

@Colin love this photo…who said cats and dogs don’t get along? One of the things that never ceases to amaze me is how different types of animals can not only coexist but actually form friendships with each other; humans could learn alot from that! Meanwhile here’s a photo which I call ‘Oops…sorry but I was hungry and ate the Zoo Keeper!’

5 Likes

@carpediem , I agree ! - My caption was a little joke but the true story of the pic is we are currently looking after Scout the dog and two cats, Jasper and Ash. Scout is 14 and the cats are 16 and I think they have lived together all their lives.
Scout and Ash seem like particularly good friends and quite often Ash starts to ‘massage’ Scout - It goes on for quite a long time and is lovely to see. I once saw Scout turn over to get the full treatment on both sides :rofl:

4 Likes

Playing with new iPhone camera - the zoom and clarity are amazing! This is a close up of our cat’s eye (Monkey). Monkey's eye

9 Likes

HI @sbridges0414 welcome to our community forum and WOW what a pawsome introduction!

That’s amazing, thank you for sharing and using your new iPhone camera … you have set a very high standard, for others and for yourself, we will expect even more artistry!!

Welcome again and keep on playing!!

Angela & The Team

1 Like

My boy Brecon

11 Likes

@Colin and @carpediem I’ve just finished a house sit where one of the cats had decided that the Labrador was his best friend. He’d rub up against her and she would lick him back. The children tried to get some photos - I’ll have to see if they were any good!

4 Likes

An indoor runner duck that lost her mum……one of unusual pets

8 Likes

@ElsieDownie when i first saw that photo i had to look twice…i thought i was going QUACKERS! i had never seen an indoor runner duck before, only carpet runners…so i looked it up on the WEB and was on their as long as the neck on this one…and when my internet BILL came in …well i just about laid an egg! I LOVE this little bird and thank you for putting a smile on my BEAK!

5 Likes

And you didn’t sign off by saying everything now is ‘just ducky’? :thinking:

2 Likes

Enya with her stolen log stash…:rofl:

4 Likes

@Snowbird hmm i needed a proof reader as i missed that great sign off!

2 Likes

@Foldor13 thats classic and puts me in mind of a song by Jose Faliciano ‘Come on baby light my fire’

1 Like