Share some great graffiti

And this one with graffiti on her arms was taken in West Palm Beach, USA. I wonder how they were able to reach the place …

7 Likes

@anon36831737 love it! :+1:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Bristol

7 Likes

7 Likes

There’s one in Montreal in early to mid-June too. Music and other fun activities, and the artwork stays up until the festival the following year.

4 Likes

Darwin has one now too.

For anyone wandering around Australia, check out the silo art trail https://www.australiansiloarttrail.com/

3 Likes

.]()

9 Likes

@Flora we loved looking for the Banksy street art when we did a housesit in Bristol earlier this year. The Mild Mild West wasn’t too far from where we were sitting.

3 Likes

Hosier Ln, Melbourne today

13 Likes

@Debbie The whole neighborhood is very interesting for the street art

3 Likes

Big difference between graffiti and street art! Especially when you don’t have permission to paint on someone’s wall.

This was in Chartres.

9 Likes

Silo art – who knew there was such a thing! They’re impressive. Thanks for sharing this @TheMapleKiwi.

Great post Karen and I love street art having lived in Bristol through the rise to fame of Banksy! We’ve collected an extensive catalogue of photos from our travels across the Americas, but more recently discovered some great areas of Paris with massive murals, brightening up otherwise gloomy areas of high rise apartments. Here are just a few pics…

If in Paris here’s some of the areas to visit:

https://en.parisinfo.com/what-to-see-in-paris/paris-outdoors/outdoor-activities-and-leisure/5-districts-in-which-to-see-street-art-in-paris

Sometimes I love spotting the very small and simple… and this was a favourite pavement scene from Le Havre…

8 Likes

Graffiti in an underpass of a motorway in southern Spain. Dark and dangerous but that’s how some people’s life’s are.

10 Likes

Here ate two from Lyon, France our current “home”:

8 Likes

MURAL HOMME r
Galway (Eire)

Lisbon (Portugal)

Camden (London)

Lisbon…

8 Likes

This is a mural rather than graffiti.

I was in Derry a couple of weeks ago and apparently could have met one of the actresses a block away, if I hadn’t been waiting for someone and couldn’t leave. I love that the actress was seen in Poundland (similar to a dollar store), not some fancy store!

9 Likes

Saw these two in Porto today. I would say one is graffiti with a very endearing message! The other is likely not graffiti, but because we are all animal lovers, I think it’s okay to post the huuuuuuge cat art here.

10 Likes

Both work really well :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Spotted this in Gibraltar today :gibraltar:

10 Likes