Share some great graffiti

Perth, Western Australia has walking tours of the great street art

10 Likes

“115 tons of reused materials since 2012” (Bordalo II)
Lisbon-born street artist Arthur Bordalo is known as Bordalo II or Bordalo Segundo.
The yard and entrance to his atelier in Lisbon.
There are many other works dotted all over the place in Lisbon and other towns across Portugal.

14 Likes

@Therese Wow! I love this :heart:

2 Likes

I wonder if he created the rabbit I posted from Porto. The work looks very similar.

1 Like

There’s a map available to all of Bordalo II’s with around the world.

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/viewer?ll=35.65505519025667%2C-9.40059346542887&z=3&mid=1RXQfYhf5qWNoFcMpOV8XZspCBGs

1 Like

Yes, my Porto rabbit (first posted early on this thread) was also him. What a lucky find!

13 Likes

@Edith Yes … it is so lovely … Bordalo II is really quite remarkable.

2 Likes

@lifephasenext Your link is now working correctly, and your Rabbit is there @Edith … so nice to have seen it in person.

2 Likes

It is nearly summer here in Uruguay and In between Spring storms cause I can’t call these showers :relaxed:, I have been exploring my neighborhood.

Having a hard time calling these works of art graffiti too but what’s in a name.
Enjoy!

10 Likes

Wow; I live in Chelters and didn’t know that!

1 Like

Chichester, England

10 Likes

Here are a few more from Lyon, France.

9 Likes

CHEMAINUS – CITY OF MURALS

Chemainus is a small town of approximately 3900 and is located about 80 kilometers north of Victoria, BC.

7 Likes

Reykjavik :purple_heart:

11 Likes

Love my cats in Lisbon!

12 Likes

I would like to thank each one of you for those exquisite pictures.
Thank you again.
V

4 Likes

This is great graffiti:
New Banksy Works Emerge Among the Destruction in Ukraine

5 Likes

@mars Didn’t they catch him on video :face_with_peeking_eye: or was that fake news :joy: I lived in Bristol as he rose to fame and never believed he’d stay anonymous for SOOO long.

As far as I know he’s still anonymous just like the illusive Elena Ferrante.

Heres a beautiful butterfly I found on my walk around Heidelberg today.

8 Likes