Sitter leaving during a sit

Hello everyone,

This evening the sitter messaged us that she is leaving tomorrow morning due to a urgent family matter. We’re based in the The UK, she’s from the US and we’re not in the country. Luckily we managed, thanks to family and friends, to find a solution. I’m a bit annoyed. Have you ever found yourself in this situation? If so what have you done?

1 Like

I regret this unfortunate situation has occurred. Glad that you have found assistance with your home and pets.
I am tagging @Angela_L and @Therese so they can explore the matter and perhaps assist you further.

5 Likes

Good morning @Emanuela and I’m sorry to hear this and can understand the frustration. Sadly and very occasionally urgent situations necessitate urgent responses but it’s good to see that you managed to find cover. Having a plan B is as you obviously have is something that’s important for sitters and owners, just in case these rare situations occur. This is however an outcome that membership services would normally manage in a private space, so I’m going to pass your query through to the MS team and close this post so that they can message you directly to support. Thank you @Amparo for tagging.
All the best, Vanessa and the forum team.

3 Likes