So Many With No Availability

Hello @Estelle and sorry to hear you haven’t yet had found a sitter for your lovely country home and Jim and Zen for your holiday in March. It really is a lovely home, with two gorgeous dogs, and your listing has lots of indoor and outdoor photos as recommended.

I can’t see any reason why you shouldn’t get some good applications direct from sitters, but I do know that some are waiting until closer to dates at the moment to minimize potential travel changes. It could be that you’ll get more applications as the UK restrictions are finally lifted over the coming weeks.

There are a couple of things that you could do, one as part of some great advice @Colin gave you in your previous introduction post…

a) add your listing as a link to your forum profile so that people can find you on the forum

b) Use the Boost option provided as part of your Standard membership. If you’re not sure how to do this let me know and we’ll help you. This will relist your opportunity so that it’s seen again among the new sits. You can only do this once per set of dates, so if you have already done this, it won’t unfortunately be an option.

Don’t give up hope yet… all the best, Vanessa

2 Likes