That post sit come down :(

Boy oh boy, what an expression!

3 Likes

I m finding it hard to even scroll onwards.
His face is so lovable!!! That terrier fur always gets me, so cute!

2 Likes

Tarkina wanted so badly to play with this lovely fun boy, and Jasper turned 11 while we were caring for him, so this day, in Sudbury was special, because they both ran like puppies. The biggest smiles came from rolling thoroughly in poo.

To each their little doggy-hearted own! I don’t judge.

A victory of the day, my Tarkina actually stopped on a dime, the moment I yelled “LEAVE IT!” when she was splashing inches from a duck in the water that she had launched and was running to in full speed mode. Training over instinct; fantastic!!!

7 Likes

@anon84784007 I love that along with you, Tarkina is making friends and the owner’s pups get a play buddy! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Love your pics. And know exactly what you mean! I had my heart stolen by the best doggie in the world, Nellie the springer spaniel. I cried my eyes out after saying goodbye. And still miss her. Hope we eventually toughen up! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tarkina now has a boyfriend in Ireland & Dunkeld, Scotland. Hush hush. The love is real. Handsome Arlo & Milo!
I
Miss every dog we leave behind.
Tarkina is meeting a new young boy dog soon, in The Cotswolds, England!

8 Likes

@anon84784007 I absolutely love watching Tarkina make friends! It gives me inspiration that when we decided to get another dog one day there are still sits out there :smiling_face:

2 Likes

@anon84784007 Oh this is so adorable, Tarkina looks like she is thoroughly enjoying her new adventures in the UK :dog::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Enjoy your time in the Cotswolds! :house_with_garden::blush:

1 Like

Hi Tarkina …YOU really need to write your forum fans a canine update on just how much fun (and canine LOVE) you are having … pictures are amazing but we need to hear it in your own words, bet Mom could help you with that :wink: :dog: :wink:

2 Likes

You go again

2 Likes

I want to have my first one! I’m missing the love of pets a lot!! Cat and dog lover around here. Wish me luck!

3 Likes

Hi @Lily.h
A very warm welcome to the forum. We have so many helpful and experienced members who can give you lots of advice. Once you join the website as a sitter, fill out a really thorough profile, and then you can add it to your forum profile so members can ‘meet’ you properly and help guide you to getting that first sit.

The way to add your profile link is here >> https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

If you looking for any other questions and answers, do use the spyglass at the top right hand side … pop in some keywords and the relevant threads should show up.

Hello @Lily.h and a very warm welcome to the Community Forum :wave:t2::slightly_smiling_face:

As @Therese mentioned, once you are a member, and once your listing is completed you can also add your TrustedHousesitters profile on to your Forum profile by following her attached link, should you wish. This will then enable others to offer you helpful advice and feedback.

I wish you well on your house sitting adventures, I am sure you will have the opportunity to take care of and share many cuddles with many pawsome friends. :dog::cat::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Also, remember you can use the spyglass symbol at the top of the page next to the TrustedHousesitters logo and search for any questions that you may have as they have most likely already been answered on here and of course if not then please just ask!

I have attached a thread below, it would be great if you could join in with this as we think you could offer great feedback and your input would be a great addition :blush:

1 Like