Trusted Housesitters members in the wild!

Hello everyone!

We hope everyone is having a great day! :star2:

The purpose of this post is to give the Forum a space to share positive stories about Trusted Housesitters members who have been featured in the press and on TV.

It’s important to give a home to these stories as they highlight the incredible connections and experiences that Trusted Housesitters fosters worldwide.

If you’ve been part of any positive and inspiring stories about Trusted Housesitters in the press or on TV, feel free to share them here.

Let’s celebrate your lovely experiences and connections that make the Trusted Housesitters community so special!

Take care,

Team Trusted

3 Likes

You might have seen @Sam_F appearing in other media on the forum, so kicking off this new thread is another housesitting article featuring Sam :star_struck:

If you missed the last post check out it here A TV mention for Trusted Housesitters! - #8 by Sam_F

Feel free to ask @Sam_F any questions. We can’t wait to hear more members media stories!

7 Likes

Yes, I know a girl on German TV and signed up because of her story: House-Sitting extrem: Frau zahlt seit drei Jahren keine Miete mehr | STERN.de

5 Likes

The “Maths Whisperer”, brilliant idea! Homework help via parents.

1 Like

There are a couple of us here

It’s a great article with lots of tips for solo female travelers.

8 Likes

More about my wife’s cancer survival but house sitting is mentioned in the last sentence. Woman Given Terminal Diagnosis Over Mole Living Best Life 30 Years Later - Newsweek

10 Likes

11 Likes

Ozzie survivor :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

We were both interviewed live on BBC 1 Right on the Money with Dom Littlewood and Denise Lewis some years ago. This was a live programme in Manchester Salford Quays with just one quick rehearsal. The programme was based on saving money so our role was to speak about our house sitting experiences.

I have a full page spread in Prima Magazine in June 2014. I was invited to their London studios and had a full makeover and was dressed up in all their clothes.

In addition, I have carried out many interviews for various newspapers and magazines.

All were arranged with THS so thank you for the marvellous experiences.

11 Likes