Unread applications and non responses

Hello, @DebraAT I would like to wish you a very warm welcome to the community forum. Thank you for your contribution and I hope that you can get some feedback from viewing this topic.
As a sitter myself I know how disheartening it can be when you have taken the time to write a thoughtful application and it is not read or replied to.

I do think that everyone including sitters and owners has had a strange couple of years and people are taking a while to get back into the flow of things. This applies to everything in the world and not just this site.
Plus it can be an equal oversight for owners and sitters to read and reply to messages.

It would be great if all members read and replied to their message in a timely manner to keep the spirit of the site and community alive.

There is an option to add the link to your TrustedHousesitters sitters profile to your forum profile and that way other members can give you helpful feedback and tips. Here is how:

https://forum.trustedhousesitters.com/t/how-to-add-a-listing-or-profile-link-to-your-forum-profile

Please feel free to share your sitting adventures on the forum.

Best wishes Carla.