Updating email address

I have searched the forum topics and cannot find this info. I am trying to change my email address, but when I put it in and say to update, it does nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello @long1016 and as @BunnyCat mentions, this will depend on whether you are referring to the forum or the main website, as the emails can be different and are managed separately.

I’ll tag @Lucy-B so that she can help you when she comes online later today if it is the main site you are referring to.

If it’s the forum, this is managed under Account in your Preferences. If this is where you are trying, DM me and I’ll try to help. All the best, Vanessa

2 Likes

It is on the main site

I have tried all that and to no avail.

Hi @long1016 I assume you have tried this in your account settings … @Vanessa_A has tagged Lucy I will tag @Therese who will pick up when she is back online.

Yes, I have tried by entering the new password, then hitting the update button and also by hitting the update button first, then trying to add the new email. As soon as I tap the update button, it goes light blue. It is regular blue when it shows up on the scrren.

Have Direct Messaged you …