Welcome Guide updates after release to sitter

I think I found the answer to my question searching past posts. But not 100% sure.

I released our Welcome Guide for our upcoming sit a few weeks ago. I’ve made a couple revisions. I don’t see a way to resend it via the Dashboard. I know I could save it as a PDF and email it to our sitter. But I don’t know the email address. We plan on printing the guide and leaving a copy in the house though.

My question is are my changes visible to my sitter if she goes back to view the Welcome Guide that I sent? I’m not sure how things appear on the sitter end.

Thanks!

@Savuti94

You can update your Welcome Guide at any point after you have shared it with your sitter. As soon as you click the ‘Save’ button when editing it, this will automatically update the sitter’s version as well. They will also see an ‘Updated’ banner across the Guide on their Dashboard to let them know changes have been made.

1 Like

Hi @Savuti94 , yes, your sitter will see the changes when s/he logs into your Welcome Guide, but it would be a good idea to let the sitter know you’ve made edits as I don’t know that THS sends any notification.

1 Like

Don’t hesitate if you plan to print something out for your sitter. The THS Welcome Guide is clunky and not designed for printing. I have a word doc I print for the house.

1 Like

Above info all correct but I would also add that changes aren’t highlighted in anyway. So, when notifying sitter of changes made they’ll probably appreciate it if you point them to the sections that you modified.

1 Like