We're from Ireland

@Domini , hello! Well, you came to the right place. Welcome to THS and the forum!

Why don’t you add your listing to your forum profile. Here are the directions for doing that: How to Add Your Listing or Profile to Your Forum Profile

Then you can ask experienced members to critique it. It will reach more people and they will give you suggestions to make it the best it can be.

It will be so much better for your dogs to stay in their own home, it will be much cheaper for you, you’ll have the freedom to go anywhere you like as often and for as long as you like and your house will be occupied. I can give you an example of the benefit of this. There have been storms where I am sitting at present. The wind and rain blew over a potted plant that fell against the hose spigot and opened it wide. I woke up to the sound of rushing water, saw nothing on in the house but went outside and discovered it and was able to turn it off. Imagine if the house had been empty and this had been going on for days. It could have come through the walls and damaged the house, let alone what the water bill would have been.

Also use the little spy glass in the upper right to enter questions and search terms, as many topics have been discussed and you will learn a lot. Don’t hesitate to post any question or concern if you haven’t found the answer there. People here are very helpful.

Enjoy! You will have a big support system here.

3 Likes