What do you say when you apply?

Hello @Blondce and welcome to TrustedHousesitters and the Forum. This is most definitely the place to come for resources to all things related to pets and travel.

There are many possible answers to your questions here. Just like we all have different personalities, people will vary on their responses and times depending on a number of factors. They might be at work, for example, and unable to reply in detail at that moment. Or they may be looking for something specific they haven’t seen yet.

I see you have 3 solid references which is a good start. I’m not sure if you’re applying for sits locally, but often times it’s a great way to earn your first review within the site. You and Pete seem to have a variety of qualities which a homeowner would desire. One additional item: I would add your listing to your Forum profile: How to add a listing or profile link to your FORUM profile That way potential homeowners can easily access your details. If you need help doing this, please ask.

I have sent you a message regarding additional links as it’s against company policy to advertise. Here is more information on Forum protocols: Community Rules - TrustedHousesitters Community Forum

I hope this helps you navigate the trail here. We look forward to hearing - and seeing photos - of your first expericence with us.

Happy tails :paw_prints:
Karen S - Moderator

2 Likes