Where Are You Now?

Looks amazing

1 Like

:sob:Not in NZ. We didn’t have enough work leave for 2wks quarantine then the extra time needed to visit family.

Tis in Oz

3 Likes

Argentina ?

1 Like

Looks so peaceful

1 Like

What a view enjoy

1 Like

I’m at home in Hamtramck, Michigan until our next two housesits in North Carolina in mid January.

5 Likes

One thing I do miss, is the Scottish craggy mountains. Home sweet home. You can keep the weather though.
Elsie

2 Likes

Like today @ElsieDownie :wink: :sunny:

2 Likes

Estamos en un lugar parecido al de la foto.

1 Like

Hermoso @KelaHugo … esto es Escocia

Hola!
Gracias por tu correo, me será muy útil.
Hay alguna posibilidad de ver esa página traducuda al español ?Hablamos muy poco del idioma inglés.
Atentamente
Kela y Hugo

Hello!
Thanks for your email, it will be very useful to me.
Is there any possibility of seeing that page translated into Spanish? We speak very little of the English language.
Sincerely
Kela and Hugo

1 Like

Hola, Kela & Hugo apreciamos que es difícil cuando el inglés no es su primer idioma o que pasa poco tiempo con el idioma, pero desafortunadamente en este momento solo tenemos el sitio web en inglés, pero eso cambiará eventualmente ya que tenemos una comunidad global increíble, rica en tantos cultos y herencias que todos podemos aprender unos de otros … así que un día pronto esperamos. Mientras tanto, Google Translate ayuda … enormemente.

Angela y el equipo

Hello Kela & Hugo,
We appreciate that it is difficult when English is not your first language or that you spend little time with the language, unfortunately at the moment we only have the website and the Forum in English but that will change eventually as we have an amazing global community, rich in so many cultures and heritages that we can all learn from one another … so one day soon we hope.

Meanwhile Google Translate helps … enormously.

Angela & The Team

What a handsome dog! And a spectacular view…

1 Like

Hi @Cissy welcome to our community forum and that truly is a great view and amazing dog … like many of us Maryse and Jeff have have had amazing pet and housesitting experiences … as I’m sure you have too, we can’t wait to get to know you better and share in your TrustedHousesitters journey.

If you’re a lover of big dogs, especially Danes do look at our post in the pet"s category, it’s fun!!

Welcome again and enjoy connecting with our members from around the world.

Angela & The Team

I’m in Phoenix at an AirBnB. Enjoying the warmth (it feels so good after living in Wisconsin most of my life). The homeowner here has a beautiful flower and vegetable garden and the pomegranate tree is full of maturing fruit!

3 Likes

Looks lovely @Cissy … we will take warm any day of the week.

Enjoy.

Early doggie sit walk at another quiet NZ beach.

3 Likes

So serene @TheMapleKiwi thank you for sharing …

1 Like

Looks stunning @Provence Happy #Caturday … when you see them again :heart_eyes_cat: