Another hi from NZ

We are very thankful to be settled back in NZ this year, but definitely missing the opportunities to pet sit - we are hoping to do some more sits soon as we are missing the company of the dogs and cats. It’s been an interesting year for sure and we are sad for everyone who has had plans disrupted. Our year is definitely different to what we had planned, but we are safe and well and enjoying a new environment.
We are thankful for the housesitting experiences we had in Spain during 2018. Such a wonderful place to explore and some fantastic locations off the beaten track that we house and pet sat. I still watch travel programmes to reminisce and recently watching the Vuelta Espana was a buzz as they were on roads we had driven!
Looking forward to these forums and hearing of others experiences.

5 Likes

Hi @Carolyn_kiwisonadventure welcome to our community forum, thank you for joining. We’re looking forward to hearing about your pet and housesitting experiences and sharing in your Spanish adventures, it sounds amazing. Enjoy the conversations, the connections and meeting new friends.

3 Likes

Hi Carolyn
I had a wonderful 6 months in the North island and 8 housesits interspersed with road trips. I loved it! I should now be on the South Island for 6 months but this pandemic put paid to that! I’ve only managed 2 housesits in England since returning and several sadly cancelled, for obvious reasons! Hoping to have 2 more after this lockdown and before the year end!
Good luck to you. Glad you enjoyed Spain, I consider it my second home as feel so ‘at home’ there

2 Likes

1 Like